Saturday, February 21, 2009

Boxes


Here are the new packaging for my shop :-). Aren't they cute? I cute packagings! I hope my customers will be happy when they receive cute packagings. It's like a little treat. The problem is I couldn't get these boxes through 2 cm Canadian standard for small packages. How absurd!! Can't the government change it to 3 cm instead? Well, the knot on top of the box is the reason why it wouldn't go through. I will have to come up with a new way of tying these knots. I really do like my packaging right now. It would be sad if I have to change the design....boo!

The wrapping papers are made from old magazines. I found some colorful pages and just cut them out. I could also recycle used magazines. I also find packaging ideas from Etsy, the storque. Here's the link.

I will go watch now. Will update later. Night Night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails