Monday, December 22, 2008

Sunday Brownies

Today is Sunday, I really wanted to go out but I couldn't get myself to because of a severe snow storm.Photobucket It is snowing too much lately around here. I believe the snow will be about 50 cm high by Christmas!Photobucket I even broke my boots the other day from walking in the snow! The bottom of my boots were made of plastic and they were not durable for such weather. The bottom of my boots were just broken in half! The worst thing is I just bought them less than 2 months ago T_T

Photobucket MTV Canada is playing the re-run of the Hills. I've never really watched the show, but since I'm stuck in my house, the show wasn't that bad after all. I also made some brownies. I found this recipe online. It turned out pretty good. I adjusted it a little bit though. I'm definitely keeping this recipe.

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails