Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Canada goes green

I have been looking for my perfect green bag forever, but somehow I just couldn't find the one I really like yet. I have a really old, almost torn green bag and wanted to replace it very badly. I'm very picky. I wanted to find the green bag I can use for a long long time. I want a green bag that could fit in my purse and is durable enough to hold all my groceries (I tend to eat a lot!). Here are some of my favorites!



Postmark Canvas Tote Bag by: Ching's Tote Shop




Keep Calm and Carry On Canvas Tote Bag by: By Order Of The Crown




Mustache Mania Canvas Tote Bag by: Off The Beaten Path




Farmer's Public Market by: The Craft Pantry

Stores in Toronto are now charging $0.05 per plastic bag. What a good change! Many people are now carrying their green bags with them. I hope it's not just a trend. We have to continue to make the world a better place :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails