Friday, August 14, 2009

Currently sold out & Craft fair



My two necklaces, Paris, je t'aime and Allons en France are currently sold out in my shop. I have already ordered some supplies and hopefully they will be in stock again sometimes next week. These two necklaces are the bestseller necklaces up to date. They even got featured on Etsy's front page. They make me proud. They are just like my babies :)

Just a quick note that I will be doing a very tiny craft fair on Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 at OCAD in downtown Toronto. It will be my first craft fair ever! I'm looking forward to it. I will post more information about the craft fair later this week in my blog. Please stay tuned :)

Finally there's some sunshine in Toronto. It's been raining cats and dogs for the past week. My puppy got scared when she heard thunder sounds. She would quickly come sit next to me. I found it very cute!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails