Friday, October 2, 2009
Not sure where I found this recipe, but it's been one of the hottest dishes in my household for a while now. I'd love to share this recipe with spaghetti lovers.
Spaghetti pasta, cooked
Cremini mushrooms, sliced
Pizza sauce 1/2 cup
Ketchup 2 tablespoons
Garlic 2-3 cloves, chopped
Anchovy paste 1 tablespoon (Optional)
Olive Oil 1 tablespoon
Butter 1 tablespoon
Chili 1 teaspoon
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat the oil, put butter into pan with the oil.
2. Once the butter melts, add garlic and chili. Saute until fragrant.
3. Add anchovy paste. If you don't like it, you can skip this method. Stir well.
4. Add sliced mushrooms. Saute until cooked.
5. Add pizza sauce, mix well. Season with salt, pepper and ketchup.
6. Once the pasta is cooked, add into the pan. Mix well.
7. Throw in basil leaves. You may want to sprinkle more olive oil.
8. Ready to serve and enjoy :)