Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lovely + Inspiring { Inspiration boards and walls }

Good morning readers. How was your weekend? On Sunday, I decided to make an inspiration board to keep me inspired (I find it very important to be inspired! cliché, but true!). I found amazing inspiration boards and walls from various places, some are from designers and artists. Amazing, aren't they?


Studio photo of design firm Invisible Creature


From Whole Lotta Lovely


via where your heart is


Very organized inspiration wall via Decor8


From Field trip studio

2 comments:

My Owl Barn said...

These are all wonderful inspiration boards. I have been looking for some new ideas for mine and this post gave me a lot of ideas. Thanks!

Becca said...

oooh these look so cool.. i am moving soon, maybe i will get around to making my room somewhat decent this time around ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails