Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thai Tea

I'm not sure if you have heard of Thai tea before. Thai tea is my all time favorite tea. I had it almost everyday back when I was living in Bangkok, but it's almost impossible to find it here in Canada.

I was very lucky to have a friend of mine who brought me a canned of Thai tea leaves when she came over for dinner. As you may know I LOVE having afternoon tea & beverages. They keep me from not falling asleep in the afternoon :)


The leaves will turn your hands really orange!

All you need are hot water, sweet condensed milk, a little bit of evaporated milk on top and some ice too. Yep, it's really that sweet!

I'm going to enjoy my afternoon for sure!

1 comments:

Becca said...

mmm! condensed milk is sooo delicious :D

and I love tea too! tea-sniffer, I am.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails