Sunday, December 28, 2008



About the shop


Cocoa Chu Chu is founded from my love of making jewelry for my family and friends. I love making things with my hands and I love giving handmade gifts to people I know.

This blog is a journal of my creations, inspirations, some things I love and enjoy making.

The name Cocoa Chu Chu comes from my obsession with Cocoa. I love Cocoa beans and love drinking Cocoa. Chu Chu stands for kisses in Japanese. Basically, it is Cocoa XOXO in English :)

You can also find me here:
etsy | facebook | twitter | tumblr | flickr






About me

I'm Fai. I'm a newly wed and a jewelry designer under the shop named Cocoa Chu Chu. I'm from Bangkok, Thailand, but currently living in Toronto, Canada with my family and a little puppy. I'm planning to move to Japan by next year (I can't wait!). My life is full of adventures at the moment :)

Other than that, here's some info about me:

I love handmade, crafts, addicted to bubble tea, music, Japanese dramas, books, magazines, my puppy, summer festivals, barefoot in the ocean, my lovely family, my wonderful hubby (Atchan), vacations, good cafés, cute illustrations, literature, history and many many more.

Feel free to drop by and say hi: info.cocoachuchu@gmail.com

If you would like to exchange links, banners or be an affiliate on my blog, please feel free to contact me. I will do my best to reply you asap!

Thanks for taking your time to visit my blog :)

Last updated: October 08, 2010

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails