Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Counting down to 2009!


I have finally received my craft supplies which I made the orders a week before Christmas. It took almost 2 weeks for them to arrive. I guess this is the busiest time for the Post Office!

I made these petite earrings yesterday, but I just put it on etsy this morning. I named these earrings "Petite Roses, Blue". They are so cute and dainty! I'm keeping one for myself. I will post the pictures later in my website, flickr, my facebook group and so on.

My sister and I are going to have some Ramen for dinner tonight. There's this store called Ajisen Ramen which is not very far from where I live. I always order Ebi fry ramen (deep fried shrimp) and seaweed salad. I like having hot meals during the cold weather.

New Year is coming soon! I'm counting down to the year 2009!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails