Sunday, January 4, 2009

Vintage Filigree Owl Locket


The picture above is my new creation. I'm very happy to find a vintage owl charm and a beautiful filigree locket. This necklace is a vintage inspired piece. I have always loved owls. I think they are lovely. I once saw a baby owl on TV. They are so tiny and cute!! Please check my etsy shop for more info.

I have many new ideas and inspirations for my jewelry. Although I'm still new to etsy and jewelry scene, but I strongly believe that I will do just fine. Stay tune for more updates about my shop.

On December 31st, I went to work at the restaurant as usual, but then an incident happened! While the customers were enjoying their meals with families and friends, the stove was caught on fire!!! The kitchen staff panicked! No one seemed to know what to do! One very panicked chef tried to put the fire out with water. Some even put damp towels to cover the fire, but still the fire wouldn't die. The towels quickly burnt into dark, smelly solid chunks. Luckily, one of my co-workers could put the fire out with a fire extinguisher. It took about 15 minutes to put the fire out. It was his first time using it though, but I think he did a really good job!! He saved the restaurant!! It was the first time I saw that much fire and smoke. I was told by my boss to remain calm so that the customers wouldn't notice anything. The restaurant had to close early that night for some safety and I was very happy to go home safely!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails