Saturday, February 7, 2009

Japan, here I come......

Photos from left to right, from the top:

Asian paper lantern, Winsomeworks
Kimono print
, munieca
Sushi felt roll pin, Sypria
Fabric origami, Asian expressions
Temple in Kyoto, KKnoebel
Japanese shoes, f2images

I decided to group pictures of all things Japanese since I'll be going to Japan in the summer. I'm very very excited about the trip. I'm looking forward to the trip every single day!!! It's going be fun!!! Yay!!

Here are places that I'll be visiting.

-Tokyo Disneyland...I'm not really a fan of Disney. I love fairy tales, but I think I'm a little too old for Disney, BUT my Japanese friends insist that I SHOULD/MUST visit to Tokyo Disneyland. Well, I will give it a try.

-Onsen...is basically a public hot spring which you have to share with strangers. Again, I'm not sure if I'm comfortable sharing the same bath with strangers (naked!! yikes). Everyone said that it is so relaxing after onsen. I hope they have a private tub.

-Shopping!! it is the first thing I'm going to do actually!! I'll visit Shibuya, Harajuku, Ginza, etc. for sure.

-Shrines/Temples...I'm planning to visit Asakusa temple and visit Kyoto as well.

-Osaka...I'm going to eat my favorite food takoyaki and okonomiyaki in Osaka for sure. Yum Yum.

That's all I could come up with. All suggestions are welcome. If you know any interesting places, plz drop me a line!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails