Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My dinner


I have been to Fresh restaurant on Spadina & Bloor couple times and I absolutely love that place. It is a very chic/modern vegetarian restaurant. Although you're not a vegetarian, you will love the food there.

Last night, I made a grilled sandwich inspired by Fresh restaurant. I also made baked potatoes with onions on the side as well. Yum yum. I found that if you use grilled red peppers, it will make the sandwich taste so much better. Grilled peppers have so much taste and it is sweeter than a fresh red pepper.

I also prefer ciabatta bread than a regular plain sandwich bread. It is so crispy and chewy at the same time when you grill it!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

MMmmmm, grilled red peppers are the best to add flavor! Gosh, making me hungry!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails