Thursday, June 18, 2009

What I bought....

I haven't had time to write about what I bought in Japan yet, today seems like a good day to get started :)

I'm extremely crazy about cosmetics and skin care. I hope I'm not the only one! While I was sightseeing, I found a sort of drugstore/cosmetics/skin care shop in Shinjuku. There're so many things to choose from in the store. The packagings are so pretty and very tempting. Somehow, I managed to find what I was looking for.



It's called Pore Vacuum by Sana. It's like a pore cleanser with clay texture. First you apply it on the nose area, then massage it with a little dab of water. I was skeptical at first, but I'm on my second try and I seem to like it very much. I like the texture when you apply a little water on it, it will heat up as you massage.



Onsen powder called Metaboo (from metabolism, perhaps?). It has a piggy on the package, how cute! I'm a sucker for cute stuff! The onsen powder is basically a bath powder. The green package is a lemon scented powder and the red package is a pepper or spice scented powder. I was told that you will burn some calories as you're in the tub!

The weather is so dull and gloomy today. It rained all day long. I personally prefer winter, snow, summer and fall. Anything but rain because I hate the feeling of soggy and wetness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails