Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Green tea ice-cream


I got this green tea ice-cream at a local Korean grocery store the other day. Whenever I find green tea flavored snacks, ice-creams or any products, I just have to give it a try :D

This green tea ice-cream is quite bitter. It has this bitter feeling at the tip of the tongue. I personally prefer it sweeter. I love green tea ice-cream from Baskin Robbins as well. I heard somewhere before that girls should eat sweets once a day to maintain happiness. Wonder if it's true, but it sure works for me.....haha

I'm LOOKING forward to Taste of the Danforth this coming weekend!! I can't believe I've never been there before. I've heard that the Calamari is really good. I can't wait to give it a try. If you have any recommendations, please share it with me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails