Monday, March 29, 2010

Wedding Props n' Decorations { Flowers }

Hi all. Happy Monday. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. My weekend was pretty much a roller coaster ride. My fiance and I had a serious talk about our wedding, budgets, guest lists and so on. I was pretty stressed out even planning a very small intimate wedding. If you have some tips about planning a stress-free wedding, PLEASE do share!!

I'm preparing props for the wedding. I love props and I think they make photos look lively :) Here are some of the lovely props I really like.



DIY paper pom pom

I love bicycles! Even cuter in red!



All photos can be found via Once Wed.

2 comments:

Becca said...

summer weddings always look so nice <3

fern said...

Lovely photos! I love the drawers filled with flowers

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails