Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm feeling { LOVED }

Happy new week everyone. How was your weekend? I had a wonderful weekend so far. The weather was warm and sunny. I had fun walking around the neighborhood, exploring new blooming flowers.

Why am I feeling LOVED today? My fiance and I made an order for our wedding rings. It takes a month for the crafter to make our wedding rings (you can't rush perfection). I will wait impatiently for it.

Our rings are from Nojess. They designed the most delicate jewelry. I just love everything in the store :)


just want to spread some love on my blog :)





There's still time left for the giveaway. Don't forget to enter!

photo credits:

a midwest girl
Gabriela Camerotti
Creature Comforts
Citrus Hearts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails