Saturday, April 10, 2010

Richtree restaurant


Good morning everyone. How are you today? I just love Fridays! I went out with my girlfriend yesterday to grab something to eat. We usually go to Korean restaurants (we love spicy food!), but we were feeling a little bit fancy, so we decided to go to one of her favorite restaurants, Richtree (aka Marché)

My friend's spinach and cheese ravioli with rose sauce.



Mine was Salmon with fried rice.



I was so full, but I heard the crapes and waffles here were soooo good. I forced my friend to share it with me. Yum! It was really good! I love whipped cream!



The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good either. I love the atmosphere and waffle the most.

I hope you have a fun weekend. I'm going to my sister's art school on the weekends. She is working on her print making project at school and I have never seen it before, it sounds interesting!

photo credits:

Karina Bu
And me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails