Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My favorite shirt

Happy new week everyone. How are you today? I hope you had fun on your weekend. I had quite an interesting weekend. I went to my sister's school to see her print making project. It was really awesome. I didn't know print making can be so complicated and it required so much patience!

The weather was really nice on the weekend. I got to wear my favorite shirt that I haven't worn for almost a year! Yes, it has been hanging in my closet for quite sometime, and it was screaming "wear me!", I just couldn't resist.

Shirt from Jayro White. I love black color and ruffles.

A 70's inspired locket necklace from my shop.



This last photo of me reminds me I really need to get a haircut! I'd better get back to work. Thanks for reading my blog & Have a nice day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails