Friday, April 16, 2010

Busy week

Hi everyone. I can't believe it's almost the end of this week already. I've been super busy this week. My shop has been busier than usual (I feel thankful for that!). My fiance Atchan just arrived from Japan on Wednesday. He has been away and I'm so happy to see him. I got nervous and excited every time I pick him up at the airport. He bought so many snacks and magazines for me (Vivi and Cancam, my favorites!).



I got free small bags from Vivi and Cancam. I'm loving a Marc Jacobs small tote. It fits my wallet, keys and lip gloss perfectly :)

Oh, I also got a snack from Atchan's sister. She said this patisserie, Gateau Festa Harada, is very famous in Japan. She had to line up at least an hour to buy this snack. It tastes so good. It's buttery and sweet at the same time. I say it's worth waiting an hour for!




I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for visiting :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails