Friday, May 14, 2010

What have I been doing lately?

My wedding day is less than a month now. I'm counting down until my wedding everyday. Atchan and I have been running all over the city to get a married license, meet with our wedding photographer, wedding officiant, visit the wedding site and so on. We are so lucky to find such nice people who are willing to help and work with us on the wedding day. Thank you :)

Also last week, I've been looking for the wedding decorations. I don't need many decorations since my wedding will be small and intimate. But still, I want to have something special on our wedding day.

One of my friends was having a garage sale, she sold me this folding table for only $5!


There are so many nice fabric stores around Queen street west. I found this lovely fabric at one of the stores.


Also, I made our wedding guest book box from scratch. I bought a box at a craft store and pasted cute paper on it. Voila! It only took me two hours for this project :)


My wedding sort of guest book. It's also DIY!


I got this at Urban Outfitters. I'm planning to put our wedding favor, custom magnet buttons, on it :)


Preview of my wedding props over all.


Lastly, my last addiction of the week. Didn't mean to promote Starbucks though, since they have happy hour half-price frappuccino this month, I've been drinking it once every two days with cup cakes!


I found many nice wedding ideas and inspirations from Once Wed, 100 Layer Cake and Green Wedding Shoes. Don't forget to visit these amazing websites :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails