Thursday, June 3, 2010

Today's Brunch { Frittata }


Hi there lovelies. How are you today? I got up so early this morning, I couldn't stop thinking about omelette I had at the bed and breakfast with Atchan last Thursday.

It was such a nice, lovely and memorable day. All the stresses about the wedding were gone. The bed and breakfast where we were staying served cheese omelette with toast and mixed fruits on the balcony. The balcony had such pretty views of Toronto Island. I think it was the best morning I ever had since I could remember. I thought the wedding was so nice, but the next morning with your hubby was even better!!

I thought it would be nice to have something similar to start the day. I decided to make frittata. I found this recipe while surfing for egg and brunch recipes. It got great reviews and worth trying.


Photos won't do justice, it tasted so good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails