Monday, June 14, 2010

Wedding photos are here :)

Hello everyone. How was your weekend? I'm so happy to tell you that I have received our wedding photos last Friday and I LOVE all of them. Christine Lim is our wedding photographer, she is the sweetest person you will ever meet! I fell in love with her photos and I'm so happy she is our wedding photographer. I'm excited to share some photos with you. Feel free to leave comments :)

Our wedding took place in Toronto Island. We were so lucky the weather was nice and warm. Such a perfect day for an outdoor wedding. We have close friends and family flown in from Japan and Thailand. I can't believe it's been almost three weeks already. It's still fresh like it was yesterday.








Our ride.....I got dressed at the bed and breakfast on Ward's Island on the wedding day and it was impossible to walk from Ward's Island to the Centre Island, so Atchan rented two seaters bicycle to pick me up!! Too cute to be true. All the guests love it, everyone tried riding on it, yes, even with skirts! :)

I hope you all have a great Monday!!!

Wedding location: Toronto Centre Island
Photographer: Christine Lim
Dress: BCBG
Shoes: Nine West
Hair piece: Whichgoose

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails