Saturday, July 3, 2010

Q & A

I stumbled upon Tamar's lovely blog, she's been answering fun Q & A and I decided to do it too!

Six names you go by:
1. Fai (my Thai name)
2. Fay (when I moved to Canada, everyone has been calling me like this)
3. Fai chan (my hubby)
I could only come up with three names!

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Plaid shirt
2. Leggings with jean skirt
3. Wedding ring

Four things you want very badly at this moment:
1. Iphone!
2. Plane tickets to Japan and Thailand
3. Everyone in my family to be happy and healthy
4. Be more inspirational at what I do

Three people who will respond to this.
1. You
2. You
3. and You (anyone)

Two things you did last night.
1. Had a funny conversation with my grandma
2. Ate an entire bag of Nachos

Last two people you talked to on the phone.
1. Grandma
2. My hubby, Atchan

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Work
2. Watch World Cup

Three favorite drinks.
1. Bubble tea
2. Water
3. Cafe au Lait

Let me know if you answer these. I'd love to see them :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails