Friday, November 5, 2010

Going away


Hello. Sorry for the lack of updates for the past few days. I have been helping my sister with moving. It will be her own very first apartment. I'm very happy for the new changes in her life.

Also, I have very exciting news.
......
....
...
..
.

I'm leaving Canada in two weeks!! It is finalized that I will be travelling to Japan and then to Thailand.

My shop will be closed from November 15 - November 30. I will try to respond emails as much as I possibly could. Of course, I will keep my blog going. It would be so nice to share photos from Japan and Thailand here while I'm travelling :)

The shop will re-open in Thailand. I will have to stay in Thailand for a while, probably until my Japanese visa is done. Please be patient with me while I'm settling things.

I'm ready for new adventures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails