Thursday, August 27, 2009

Japanese food { Kakiage soba }



I made something new today. My sister is a fan of this youtube channel, Cooking with dog. She told me I HAVE to see it. I've been looking for a simple and easy way to make Japanese home style food for quite sometime now. If you love homey style food, you might like it like I do :)

I added some fish tofu and some lotus roots. I also used buckwheat soba instead of a regular soba. It turned out so well :) The soba is so soft and chewy. Yum yum.

2 comments:

Maikue said...

AHH!! i will definitely add that youtube to my favorite links.i think i will like to learn how to make some japanese dishes!!

Cocoa Chu Chu said...

They have so many good recipes! I love this channel and the dog is cute too :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails