Monday, November 23, 2009

Fabulous finds { RMK liquid foundation }


My new makeup foundation has arrived the other day. I ran out of my Kanebo Media foundation, seems like the product is discontinued too.

I have heard about RMK for quite some time now. It is mostly recommended in plenty of Japanese magazines. Since, I have Asian skin, I prefer Asian products. They tend to match my skin tone more.


I ordered RMK liquid foundation #102. It has SPF 14. I've been using it for a couple of days now. I LIKE it very much. I love it more than my previous one. This foundation is light and tend to dry quickly. If you have dry skin, you may find the foundation a little too drying. I have combo skin, so far so good for me :) The texture is very very light and watery, which makes it easier to glide. You don't need to apply a lot.

The foundation doesn't cover much. It tends to brighten and make your skin tone more even. It doesn't cover acne or dark spots very much. I love that it doesn't make my skin look dull or oily. It stays the same hours after I applied the foundation on.

I always check the ingredients before deciding to buy it. I try to avoid products that will clog pores.

Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Silk Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Dimethicone Copolyol, Egg Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Diisostearyl Malate (+/-) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Talc.

This is my first cosmetic review ever! I hope it helps :)

1 comments:

becca said...

my mac foundation always makes me look shiny... but it's kind of like a weird glam shiny because the make up itself looks sparkly :/ so strange haha... maybe I will try this when I run out :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails