Friday, March 5, 2010

Le Dress is here!

After I blogged about wedding dresses, I did some serious hunt for my perfect wedding dress. I did some research both online and offline. I also looked for used wedding dresses, but I couldn't find anything my size.

I specially look for ones under budget, so BCBG came into mind. I went to Vaughan mills mall because it has a BCBG outlet (although it took me almost 2 + 1/2 hours to get there!). I tried on this dress because I like the loose and relax style, but it didn't do anything for me at all. It even made me look shorter. I'm only 5'3!

BCBG Strapless Silk Gown




Then I tried this dress and immediately fell in love with it.

BCBG Laser Cut Satin Gown



I didn't really like it while looking at the photo on the model, but it looked amazing in person. It has a sweetheart neckline and it hugs my curves really well. But the problem was they didn't have the dress in white, instead they had it in PINK. So, I came home, did some searching and was sooo happy to find out that Nordstrom carries BCBG and will ship oversea, yay!!

I received my wedding dress last week and was very happy with it. Here is my version of the dress. I'm not ready to show my face yet :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails