Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm back



Hi everyone. Happy Monday. I can't believe it's already the end of May. Time flies so fast when you are busy, don't you think?

Atchan and I had so much fun at the wedding. It was such a lovely day for us. We had close friends and family attended. The wedding couldn't happen without them all. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart!!

Today is actually the first day I have time for myself since the wedding day. My mother and aunt in law flew back to Japan yesterday. We took them to Niagara falls, Niagara by the lake and wine tasting, yum! I'm so happy they came to our wedding and we got along so well. I will definitely have to improve my Japanese!

I hope you all have a fun Monday. I wish I had photos to show you, but I'm still waiting for the pictures from the photographer :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails