Monday, May 24, 2010

Wedding makeup and my bridezilla moment

Happy Monday and Happy Victoria day everyone. I hope you are enjoying your long weekend. I'm loving these lovely wedding make up. I love natural make up because I want to still look like myself on a wedding day, but I also want to look like my better and prettier self :)

From Sweet magazine, May 2010 issue.




From Ray magazine, April 2010 issue.


I think I experienced my very first "Bridezilla moment" over the weekend as Atchan and I went through our wedding to-do list. Not that I intended to be one though. Since I'm getting closer to the wedding date, I tend to be worried about every little details. It's sad because I won't be able to enjoy the whole wedding experience as much as I want to. I have to get rid of all anxieties out of my system real soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails